Although Netflix has been coping with a very difficult financial quarter recently, due to the mass subscriber exodus and dwindling stock prices, it promises plenty of promising content for July 2022.
From Stranger Things releasing its second volume of the fourth season to the much-anticipated Russo brothers’ film The Gray Man finally scheduled for a premiere, July 2022 is indeed an exciting month.
However, to make space for new titles, a legion of older fan favourites will be leaving the streamer, much to the chagrin of fans. This includes a host of horror films, namely Anabelle: Creation, Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia and others.
While Netflix will be adding the fan favourite Tom Hanks film The Terminal to its shelves this month, they will be removing two of his other beloved films, namely Forrest Gump and You’ve Got Mail. Another fan favourite romantic comedy, Love Actually will also be leaving the streamer.
Other departures include Quentin Tarantino’s violent and bloody exploration of blaxploitation and slavery in America, Django Unchained, starring Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Samuel L. Jackson, Kerry Washington Leonardo DiCaprio and Don Johnson among others.
As a final call for you to watch these titles before they leave the streamer, here is a full list of films and series leaving Netflix in July 2022:
Every film and series leaving Netflix in July 2022
Films leaving Netflix in July 2022
- The Social Network (July 1st)
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle (July 1st)
- Brick Mansions (July 6th)
- Home Again (July 7th)
- Midnight Sun (July 7th)
- The Strangers: Prey At Night (July 11th)
- The Brave (July 14th)
- Radium Girls (July 15th)
- Anabelle: Creation (July 19th)
- Django Unchained (July 23rd)
- Banana Split (July 25th)
- 21 (July 31st)
- The Edge of Seventeen (July 31st)
- Forrest Gump (July 31st)
- Friday the 13th (July 31st)
- The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia (July 31st)
- Lean on Me (July 31st)
- Little Women (July 31st)
- Love Actually (July 31st)
- My Girl (July 31st)
- Poms (July 31st)
- Texas Chainsaw 3D (July 31st)
- You’ve Got Mail (July 31st)
Series leaving Netflix in July 2022
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (Seasons 1-7) (July 1st)
- Chicago Med (Seasons 1-5) (July 21st)
- 30 Rock (Seasons 1-7) (July 31st)