Every week, Netflix shares its top 10 list, giving users greater insight into the streaming service’s most popular shows. Shockingly, between April 10th and April 16th, one of the platform’s most successful outputs, You, is nowhere to be seen. Knocked out of tenth place, You has been replaced with Wednesday, another Netflix staple, which racked up 10,890,000 viewing hours last week.
However, The Night Agent remains at the top of the chart, with another 90,040,000 hours viewed. Since debuting on March 23rd, the action thriller has become Netflix’s sixth-most-streamed show. The week before, it was the platform’s ninth-most-streamed show, demonstrating its immense popularity.
In second place is BEEF, which has moved up from third place, with 70,380,000 streaming hours. The comedy-drama starring Steven Yeun and Ali Wong only debuted on April 6th, yet it has already overtaken Love is Blind season four.
Three new entries have made it into the chart, notably Obsession, an erotic thriller starring Richard Armitage and Charlie Murphy. It has earned 40,890,000 viewed hours, and it likely will overtake Love is Blind, which boasts 41,330,000 hours.
Transatlantic, Designated Survivor and Shadow and Bone season two have all remained in the top 10, although Wellmania, Unseen and Blacklist have lost their places.
The 10 most popular series on Netflix between April 10th-16th:
- The Night Agent: Season 1 (90,040,000 hours)
- BEEF: Season 1 (70,380,000 hours)
- Love Is Blind: Season 4 (41,330,000 hours)
- Obsession: Limited Series (40,890,000 hours)
- Florida Man: Limited Series (26,190,000 hours)
- American Manhunt: The Boston Marathon Bombing: Season 1 (23,370,000 hours)
- Transatlantic: Limited Series (17,390,000 hours)
- Designated Survivor: Season 1 (13,110,000 hours)
- Shadow and Bone: Season 2 (11,620,000 hours)
- Wednesday: Season 1 (10,890,000 hours)