Stranger Things season four has become a massive phenomenon on Netflix, smashing viewership records. After a three-year-long hiatus, the highly-anticipated fourth season released the first volume on May 27th, 2022, and will release the second volume on July 1st, 2022.
With ample twists and turns, the fourth season is brutal, dark and gory, and is set across three distinct seasons, namely Hawkins, California and Kamchatka, Russia.
While Netflix desperately tried to avoid spoiling the potential Emmy voters, Jamie Campbell Bower, who played the nightmare-inducing Vecna on the show, is one among the 22 cast members submitted for the Emmys.
Starring Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, David Harbour, Winona Ryder, Gaten Matarazzo, Sadie Sink and many others in a varied ensemble cast, this Duffer brothers’ nostalgic ode to the enigmatic eighties is a game-changer for Netflix.
Stranger Things has received Emmy nominations plenty of times, especially Harbour receiving two nominations consecutively in 2017 and 2018 for his incredible portrayal of Chief Jim Hopper on the show.
Take a look at all the 22 Stranger Things cast members on the 2022 Emmy ballot, below:
Best Drama Actress:
- Winona Ryder
Best Drama Supporting Actress:
- Millie Bobby Brown as Eleven
- Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler
- Priah Ferguson as Erica Sinclair
- Maya Hawke as Robin Buckley
- Sadie Sink as Max Mayfield
Best Drama Supporting Actor:
- Jamie Campbell Bower as Friendly Orderly
- Christian Ganiere as TEN
- Brett Gelman as Murray Bauman
- David Harbour as Jim Hopper
- Charlie Heaton as Jonathan Byers
- Joe Keery as Steve Harrington
- Gaten Matarazzo as Dustin Henderson
- Caleb McLaughlin as Lucas Sinclair
- Matthew Modine as Dr Brenner
- Rob Morgan as Chief Powell
- Joseph Quinn as Eddie Munson
- Noah Schnapp as Will Byers
- Finn Wolfhard as Mike Wheeler
Best Drama Guest Actress
- Amybeth McNulty as Vickie (“The Hellfire Club”)
- Gabriella Pizzolo as Suzie (“The Dive”)
Best Drama Guest Actor:
- Robert Englund as Victor Creel (“Dear Billy”)